BestMe Selfie Camera
An app for taking selfies with filters
This is one of the only apps available that is specifically designed to work with selfies.
Since there are so many people who like to take selfies, there is now an app that will help you have a little fun with the pictures you take. There are over 100 filters with BestMe Selfie Camera that can change almost any aspect of the picture. You can change the shape of the face, change the color of the hair and the eyes and add fun effects of motion to the pictures.
Some of the filters make you look like an animal while others make it look like you have money coming out of your mouth. There is an option with BestMe Selfie Camera that lets you make a collage of your favorite pictures. All of the pictures that you create can be shared on social media sites or saved to your phone for your gallery. You could also use the pictures as a background image. This app lets you take a picture that is rotated as well as a picture that is on a full screen. A mirror option is also available that makes it look like you have two faces.
- Several filters
- Change the look of pictures
- Easily share with others
- Front camera is upside down
- Rate to unlock patterns
1. New features！
Tons of amazing and cute stickers are ready for you.
2. Bug fix.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.